As Öztüre Holding A.Ş. (“OZTURE HOLDING”), we process personal data and use internet cookies in order to provide our visitors with a better usage experience by respecting the rights of the visitors of our http://www.visnemadencilik.com website (“Web Site”) to protect their privacy and personal data during mining production and sales activities. This Cookie Use Policy (“Policy”) explains to all our Website visitors and users and employees what types of cookies are used and under what conditions. If you complete your membership process and sign up for the Website, you can access detailed information about the processing of your personal data in the Lighting Text.
This Policy applies regardless of the technologies, methods and how you connect to the Website. We therefore recommend that you receive a copy of this Policy so that you can read it carefully and review it in the future.
If you are under the age of 18, you need to visit the Website under the supervision of your parents. You are not permitted to use this Website or share any personal data without the assistance of your parents.
II. What is a Cookie and For What Purpose It is Used?
Cookies are small data storage files stored on your computer, mobile phones, tablets, or other mobile devices that you have access to by websites. This file stores information about your Website navigation. Thus, your accessed devices will remember this data when you reuse the Website. Therefore, cookies are necessary and important for you to use the Website effectively and more easily. Cookies are also used on the Website and on third-party websites to provide you with more appropriate services, products or offers.
Main purposes of using cookies;
- Need for some technical data in order to use the Website more effectively,
- Collecting information about the Company’s preferences and habits in scanning and using your Website,
- The Company needs your personal data such as your IP address in order to fulfil its legal and contractual obligations, especially those arising from the Law No. 5651 on the Regulation of Broadcasts Through Internet and the Regulation on the Principles and Procedures for the Regulation of Broadcasts Through These Broadcasts,
III. Which Type of Data Do We Process With Cookies?
Cookies generally collect data about your browsing and usage preferences on the device you access the Website, depending on their type. This data includes all the pages you have accessed, the services and products you have reviewed, and all the information about your navigation of the Website
IV. Which types of cookies do we use in which ways?
We use different types of cookies on the Website. These are cookies, function cookies, analysis/performance cookies, and targeting/advertising cookies that must be used to ensure the operation of the Website.
Cookies Required: These cookies are absolutely necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. These cookies are needed to manage the system, prevent counterfeit transactions, and if blocked, the Website will not be able to operate.
Function Cookies: These cookies are used to give you a more advanced and easier to use experience. For example, remembering your previous preferences provides you with easy access to some of the content on the Website. You can block the use of these cookies as detailed below.
Analysis/Performance Cookies: These cookies enable us to analyze and understand how the Website works and improve the Website by contacting you. You can block the use of these cookies as detailed below.
Targeting/Ad Cookies: These cookies are used to identify and serve content that may be of interest to you, including advertising content. You can block the use of these cookies as detailed below. However, blocking these cookies will not completely block ad content, but will serve generic ads instead of only ads that may be of interest to you.
TYPES OF COOKIES IN TERMS OF STORAGE TIME:
Persistent Cookies: Cookies that persist on a person’s computer until a specific date or until they are deleted by the user. These cookies are often used to measure users’ site movements and preferences.
Session Cookies: These cookies are used to segment the user’s visit into sessions and do not collect data from the user. The cookie is deleted when the user closes the web page they are visiting or is inactive for a certain period of time. The Website uses target and tracking cookies to help third parties provide services, especially advertising services, and to increase the effectiveness of these services. These cookies can remember the web pages and sites you visit and collect personal data, especially the IP address of the user device. The Website uses both first-party and third-party cookies to gather information, remember your interests and demographic data, and serve targeted ads to you, improve ads, number of visits and ad impressions, other uses of advertising services, and the ratio between those ad impressions and interactions with advertising services. The Website benefits from social plugins that provide links to social networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn. When you visit the Website and use these plugins, the Website connects directly to the server of the selected social network. The content offered by the plugin is then forwarded directly from social networks to your web browser and added to the website you are visiting. In this way, the relevant social network can access and process your data and combine it with your account on the relevant social network.
Please note that we do not have any influence or control over the extent of the data that social networks process through plugins. For more information about what purpose, methods, and duration social networks will process your personal data, please carefully review the policies for the processing of personal data published by the relevant social networks.
The Website uses the following cookies:
|NAME OF COOKIE||INTENDED USE||TERM OF USE|
|INSIDER||Insider uses “cookies”, which are small text files containing a unique identifier of your computer or a third-party analysis provider, through the web browser. It uses this to develop services and websites. Insider uses Google Analytics to track the performance of specific marketing campaigns and some of its products. This is to allow third-party service providers to create ads adapted to Insider at different contacts. These service providers include your personal information, contact information, etc. Can collect your IP address and personally unidentified information that does not contain it. These cookies also provide statistical information on how our website is used and its performance. For more information on using Insider cookies (including denial options), you can visit: https://useinsider.com/privacypolicy/||Permanent Cookies
- 1. Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- 2. Touch or click the Tools button and Internet options.
- 3. Touch or click the Privacy tab, and then move the slider under Settings up to block all cookies, and then touch or click the OK button.
• Microsoft Edge
- 1. Click the three-dotted section in the top-right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser and scroll to the Settings section
- 2. After saying Select Items to Clear from the new window that appears, select the sections that you want to clear from the window that appears.
- 3. There are several areas here. You can start the cleaning process by selecting what you want
• Google Chrome
- 1. Turn on Chrome on your computer.
- 2. Click More Settings at the top right.
- 3. Click Advanced at the bottom.
- 4. Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- 5. Click Cookies.
- 6. Under “All cookies and site data,” look for the name of the Website.
- 7. Click the Remove icon to the right of the site
• Mozilla Firefox
- 1. Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
- 2. Select the Privacy and Security panel and go to History
- 3. Change Firefox setting to use custom settings for history.
- 4. Click the Show cookies… button. Cookies window will appear.
- 5. Type the name of cookies in search area whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies that match your search will appear.
- 6. Select the cookie (s) you want to delete, and then click Delete Selected.
- 7. Close the Cookies window by clicking the Close button. Then close the subscription: preferences page
- 1. Select Safari > Preferences.
- 2. Click on privacy.
- 3. Click Web Site Data.
- 4. Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or Delete All.
You can also delete it through all cookie third-party software left behind by the websites you visit.
VI. Contact Us
To provide us with any questions and opinions regarding this policy, you may use one of the following means of communication with us: